New Driver Info
What you will need to race at I-90 Speedway:
Please review the “General Rules” to understand track rules and procedures.
Requirements to race at I-90 Speedway:
- RACEceiver – scanner listening device (available to purchase at the parts trailer at the track)
- AMB scoring transponder
- If you don’t have a transponder rentals are available at the track for $20/night. A $350 deposit check is required with all rentals.
- New drivers are granted two (2) transponder rentals at no charge per season. A $350 deposit check is required with all free rentals.
- Transponders can be purchase at http://www.mylaps.com/index.php/us_eng/Websites/B2B/car/shop
- Drivers Points Fund
- Drivers can choose to pay an annual fee of $50.00 or $10.00 per event. (Any per event fee will not apply to the annual fee).
- Sanctioning License
- USRA License are required for the B-Modified Class (Temp license are available for $20/night)
- IMCA License are required for the 360 Sprint Class (No Temp license available)
- Pit Pass- $25 on regular events
- Pit Pass for Special Events will be posted on event registration form
- Points Fund fee (see above)
- Sanctioning Body License fee (if applicable)
- Registration Form
- W9 Form
- Cost: (see above)