FRIENDLY'S FUEL STOPS Street Stock Challenge & Paramount Racing Series
29 Aug 2015 - 18:30
Welcome to Friendly’s Fuel Stop Night- Week #19! Friendly’s is sponsoring a free drink to the first 100 fans after 6pm!
This is Championship Night for the Coffee Cup IMCA Sprint Car and Championship Eve for the Express Copy & Printing Street Stocks, USRA B-Modifieds, USRA Hobby Stocks and the Fast Auto Wash Super Chargers for the 2015 Racing Season!!
Come out early for the I-90 Speedway Tailgate Event- Sponsored by Coffee Cup Fuel Stops! This week’s Tailgating we are featuring USRA B-Modifieds & Fast Auto Wash Super Chargers! From 4-5:30pm- $6 admission to the races and a tailgate special from 4-6pm- Burger + Fries + Coke for $8.50!
This event is to promote drivers and allow fans to get to know their favorite driver,
share driver merchandise and have some fun! Don’t miss this action packed night of racing!
Then the Challenge Begins! SPONSORED BY FRIENDLY’S FUEL STOPS -Late Model Street Stock Division Racers will go wheel to wheel- fender to fender fighting for the big payout and bragging rights of the FRIENDLY’S FUEL STOPS STREET STOCK CHALLENGE Champion!
Hot laps start at 6:30 pm and races at 7pm!
FRIENDLY’S Fuel Stops Street Stock Challenge rules:
To Qualify for race: All Street Stock cars that are in attendance that night will be allowed to race the Street Stock Challenge. So get your pit crew members tuned up!
$500 to win
$100 to start (racer MUST finish race to qualify for the $100 pay!)
- This is a points race so Heats and Feature lineup no change.
- Cars will do 10 laps. Then a caution will wave- cars will be lined up for the Pit Stop according to finish of first 10 Laps.
- All cars will do a Pit stop to change 2 tires with 4-way (max 20” long) & add 5 gals fuel. Maximum of 3 Pit guys.
- Cars will be lined up on back stretch how they finish the Pit Stop. All lugs must be tight to maintain position -car must go back to their Pit Stop area and tighten lugs.
- Cars will race 10 laps to finish. Racer MUST take checkered flag to qualify for $100.
Good Luck Gentlemen!