CHILI CHALLENGE!!! Hot Laps at 2:30PM, Races at 3PM!!!!
21 Sep 2013 - 17:00
Chili Challenge Race
Non points race for all Paramount Racing Series Classes (360 Sprints, Late Model Street Stocks, B-Modifieds, Hobby Stocks, Super Chargers)
- Gates open at 12noon
- Pit meeting at 2pm
- Hot Laps at 2:30
- Racing starts at 3pm
- I-90 Speedway Rules for all car classes, except Late Model Street Stocks are allowed to run 5’x5′ Top Wing.
- Paramount Racing Series Payout
- Bonus Money for the HARD CHARGERS for the Chili Challenge Feature Races!
Each team is invited to participate in the Chili Challenge:
- You can either bring your already prepared Chili- or you can cook it at the track.
- Cook-off begins when back gate opens
- Cook-off teams need to provide small tasting cups & spoons.
- Judging Team- this will be determined by the fans
- Prizes: 1st– $150 & trophy, 2nd– $100 & trophy, 3rd– $50 & trophy
- We will be collecting ballots about a half hour after the last feature race to determine winners. So make sure all your fans get a chance to taste your chili!
Pit Gate open up at noon and grandstand prices are Adults $11 and kids 12 & under in free! Pit passes are $25 each.
Hope to see you for the “Last Hurrah” for the 2013 Racing Season!!!